Re: Sounds interesting from NetBSD's 10 release notes

From: Pete Wright <pete_at_nomadlogic.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2024 18:42:29 UTC
On Sun, Mar 31, 2024 at 07:37:51PM +0000, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> https://www.netbsd.org/releases/formal-10/NetBSD-10.0.html
>

>    - Switched the kernel's file path lookup cache to use faster per-directory red-black trees.
> ..
>    - Improved the performance of tmpfs. Implemented lazy update of atime/mtime.

yea i noticed that too, also this one really caught my eye as 9pfs support would fix some lame stuff
i got going on with my bhyve config:

VirtIO driver enhancements:

    Added support for VirtIO 1.0 to the virtio(4) drivers, which previously supported version 0.9.
    New vio9p(4) driver allows mounting VirtIO 9P filesystems exported by the VM host.

-p