Re: FreeBSD 13.2 NFS client mount hangs

From: J David <j.david.lists_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2023 17:30:23 UTC
Here is a small pcap file obtained during a hang. This hang "feels"
different from the others. It was a different type of server and the
processes affected were different. But the symptoms are the same. (As
are the mount flags, etc., except this fs is mounted read-only.)

It's not much; only 37 packets matched over about five minutes. I'll
try to get one I'm more confident is of the type previously discussed.

Nonetheless I figured I'd pass this along in case it is helpful and/or
to confirm that this is the format you're looking for.

Thanks!