Re: List Mail Formatting Netiquette [ie: 870 QVO]

From: Jamie Landeg-Jones <jamie_at_catflap.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2022 11:47:49 UTC
grarpamp <grarpamp@gmail.com> wrote:

> Use the clean habit mailiquette rules to make reading
> the world better for everyone :)

Whilst I agree entirely, the issue has been raised before, and
nothing happens.

The sort of posting styles that used to get people kicked off
lists are ignored.

No-one cares any more.

P.S. I gave up trying to decypher the "replies in blue"
     messages - the whole thing is in white-on-black on
     this terminal!

P.P.S. We're probably both guilty of crossposting, but as
       I said, no-one cares!

P.P.P.S. Maybe I should just have replied, quoting your
         whole message with just "me too" added to the top

	 :-)

Cheers, Jamie