Re: Issues with NFS RPC

From: Adam Stylinski <kungfujesus06_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 17:22:19 UTC
Well, I put in a plea in that PR for something to trickle into RELENG, but,
if not possible, does that patch you posted in there for -STABLE apply
cleanly to the RELENG branch?  It looks like it calls some helper functions
but from what I can tell they are fully present in the 13.0 releng branch
(CC'ing the list and rscheff on this as well).

I used gmail for all of this correspondence so hopefully the mutt or other
mail users don't lose their mind with all the top posting.  Sorry in
advance for the poor ML etiquette.