Re: Updated versions of erlang-runtime25 and elixir-devel

From: Mike Jakubik <mike.jakubik_at_swiftsmsgateway.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 16:16:34 UTC
Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that I myself and our company heavily depend on erlang/elixir/rabbitmq. If i can be of any assistance in testing, I'd gladly help.

Thank You.

---- On Sat, 21 Jan 2023 21:57:54 -0500 Eric Saxby <sax@livinginthepast.org> wrote ---

This all makes sense. Thanks for the explanations. I was tempted to update lang/elixir, but based on downstream dependencies will stick to elixir-devel for now.

Once I verify no dependency problems and rebuild otp with 25.2.1 I’ll open a PR in GitHub and then open a bugzilla ticket. Probably will be an evening this week.

I don’t currently use RabbitMQ for work or for fun, so don’t have a good setup for testing updates. I’ve considered getting back into it, so maybe later in the year could contribute patches or test things out for others.