Re: www/yaws: Update to version 2.1.0

From: Dave Cottlehuber <dch_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 23:39:10 UTC
On Fri, 7 Jan 2022, at 18:14, Peggy Wilkins wrote:
> Sorry if I wasn't clear.  We use the www/yaws port at University of
> Chicago, and with the change to erlang 24 our SSL sites that are
> served via www/yaws port no longer work.  The November release of yaws
> version 2.1.0 fixes this.  The current yaws version in ports is 2.0.6.
> __
> Peggy Wilkins                                     mozart@lib.uchicago.edu
> Digital Library Development Center      The University of Chicago Library

Hi Peggy,

Always glad to help out a library!

here's a usable patch: https://git.sr.ht/~dch/ports/commit/5a946d6
I still need to work out how the new src at github can be fetched,
and perhaps you can give some testing feedback, if it needs release
notes.

Generally you can just file a bug at https://bugs.freebsd.org/ (you may want
to create an account), and somebody will eventually get around to it.

The port doesn't have an individual maintainer, but there is a small pool
of people who do help out, and we're always interested in having more people
jump in. Small steps, makes a big help.

Here's one for 13.0-RELEASE amd64, you should be able to run:

  pkg add https://people.freebsd.org/~dch/tmp/yaws-2.1.0.pkg

directly.

If you have a different version/architecture, let me know.

A+
Dave