Two announcements: Mailing List and OCI WG

From: Greg Wallace <greg_at_freebsdfoundation.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2023 15:06:48 UTC
Hi everyone!

   1. Thanks to the good folks on the FreeBSD Postmaster team, our
   Enterprise WG mailing list is live and ready to rock and roll!

   Please subscribe here:

   All subsequent communication will happen on that list.

   2. Open Container Initiative (OCI) proposal for a FreeBSD runtime
   working group:  https://github.com/opencontainers/tob/pull/133

   At present, we have two OCI runtimes for FreeBSD (runj and ocijail) and
   support from several container engines. From the working group proposal
   "there is a need to define a FreeBSD-specific section of the runtime-spec
   to allow support for platform features such as resource limits and
   fine-grained jail permissions."

   *Please chime in on the PR if you would like to contributing to this
   effort.*

Thanks everyone!

Greg