Re: Updating to 7.13.1

From: Jonathon McKitrick <jcm_at_SDF.ORG>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 17:19:56 UTC
On Wed, Jun 02, 2021 at 06:06:57PM +0200, Juraj Lutter wrote:
: Hi,
:
:
:
: > On 2 Jun 2021, at 17:55, Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@SDF.ORG> wrote:
: >
: > Hi!
: >
: > After years away from FreeBSD, I'm glad to be back. My first task is upgrading the ElasticSearch port to 7.13.1. I'm happy to start this, but the direction is to ask the maintainer first to see if there is already a port in progress or a reason why it hasn't happened already.
: >
:
: I have all ports upgraded in my working directory. The final one that I work on nowdays is kibana7. Their internals have changed quite a bit and in order to make it fully functional, re2.node module needs a binary that, in turn, needs to be built during the port build process.
:
: And that, in turn, requires node-gyp, node-nan and node-re2 build-time dependency, that needs to be built before kibana.

Is there anything I can do to help? Or is it just a matter of you needing time to do it?

Jonathon McKitrick
--
'Java is a fine language, for low values of fine.'