Phone number spamming from https://www.freebsd.org/releases/1.1.5/SUPPORT.TXT

From: Julian H. Stacey <jhs_at_berklix.com>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 11:41:18 UTC
Hi doc@
I am drowning in phone spam calls from mostly robots who do not speak,
but also some gumans, to my phone number listed in
	https://www.freebsd.org/releases/1.1.5/SUPPORT.TXT
I would really like either
- my phone number deleted please,
- or my whole entry
- or the whole damn file.

That page is only good for reminiscence see old huuman names etc,
but some will be dead retired & moved on, so no use for counsultancy help,
& it has become a poisonous liability for me & maybe some others.

That page should be replaced with a short page pointing to current
	https://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consult/
(BTW a full geo indexed one @ http://www.berklix.com/consultants/ )

I request replacement, not simple deletion, else mirrors like archive.org
will automaticaly take over & perpetuate the phone number poisoning.

PS please do not copy my phone number from that page into list mail,
cos I dont want it repeating into list mail archives.

Cheers,
--
Julian Stacey  http://berklix.com/jhs/ http://StolenVotes.UK