Re: Translating the FreeBSD Documentation to Indonesian

From: Danilo G. Baio <dbaio_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2022 10:54:25 UTC
On Tue, Mar 08, 2022 at 12:25:13PM +0700, Azrael JD wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I would like to translate the FreeBSD documentation to Indonesian.
>
> Please let me know where to start, as there is no one listed on the
> documentation project's translation teams page that are translating the
> FreeBSD documentation to Indonesian.

Hello.

The easy way to do your first translation will be to use our Weblate
instance. [1]

Here you can know more about it. [2]

I suggest you start with small documents, like articles bsdl-gpl,
leap-seconds, building-products, cups, or filtering-bridge.

Anyway, if you need anything, let us know (freebsd-translators@ mailing
list).

If you decide to use Weblate, after you register a username, let me know
to configure the Indonesian language there and give access to you.

And thanks for the interest.

1 - https://translate-dev.freebsd.org/
2 - https://wiki.freebsd.org/Doc/Translation/Weblate

--