Re: Adding a chapter about accessibility in the handbook?

From: Rannug Blah <rannugblah_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 19:35:16 UTC
-I think scripts on FreeBSD ((including in --documentation) use sh, not
-tcsh (and definitely not bash).

Yeah sh is the safe bet, like I said I read a bunch of documentation saying
not to use csh scripting. I just figured that was the norm since that is
the default starting shell AFAIK.

I will be coding a short sh script as soon as I can.

Thanks!