Re: Adding a chapter about accessibility in the handbook?

From: Rannug Blah <rannugblah_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 18:16:23 UTC
> Hi,
>Eventually adding something into the installer would be ideal long term
because at the moment I have to do an alternate method for installing a
system other than the standard >installer.
>In Debian they use the s key at boot to launch the installer in speech
mode.

>Tom

>Yeah having no tts or anything.. like.. high contrast or large fonts
during the installer is a blaring omission,
>let's hope the people with the know-how will add those. Thank you for the
comment, I will at least get
>the script up and running and post a link to it for testing.

>Regards,
>Gunnar

With regards to the script, everything I'm reading is telling me to write
bash
rather than csh. I'm confused, for trivial tasks such as installing a few
packages
and editing a file or two is a csh script ok or should I stick to sh/bash?