Re: HEADS UP: doc/ slush begins for 12.3-RELEASE

From: Marc Fonvieille <blackend_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 15:10:11 UTC
Le 15.10.2021 18:23, Marc Fonvieille a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> As announced, the doc tree is now in a slush.  Please postpone all
> non-essential changes until after the doc tree is tagged (currently
> scheduled for 29 October, 2021).
>
> Please note that the slush does not apply to website/ documents.
>
> While this is not a real freeze, if you need to commit a relatively
> large change to fix or improve our documentation for 12.3-RELEASE,
> please put a note for translators onto your commit log.

The doc tree has been tagged for 12.3-RELEASE.  If you noticed a
problem or have a change which must be included in the release,
please let me know.

You can consider the doc tree is open for commits now, but any
sweeping changes should be postponed until after the release day.
Thank you for your cooperation and keep up the good work!

--
Marc on behalf of doceng@