porter's handbook 10.6.5 seems to mix up git and svn

From: Edward Sanford Sutton, III <mirror176_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 22:39:29 UTC
  Handbook starts off by mentioning creating poudriere ports tree with
portsnap then git. the paragraph after the first 'i' box then carries on
to explain that portsnap should not be used to deal with testing local
tree changes and that svn as listed above (was actually git) should be
instead. I recall reading discussion that poudriere currently needs git
installed to use that method but is not a dependency.
  If svn support of the FreeBSD project is being phased out, I'd
consider leaving svn only if mentioning so.
  Viewing the handbooks through the web also shows every section listed
with a '.' at its end such as "10.6.3. Creating Poudriere Jails". Is
that intended instead of "10.6.3 Creating Poudriere Jails"?
Thanks again,
Edward Sanford Sutton, III