Ext4 read-only warning, Handbook

From: Helder Novais <helder.armando_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 18:02:18 UTC
The handbook reveals that FreeBSD has limited support to EXT journalling
and encryption, however, it doesn't explain how limited the support is.

I mounted an ext4 partition that was meant to be shared with linux (yes,
with journalling, my bad) and the files edited in were corrupted. I had
to run fsck on it and fix the errors, with potential loss of data.

Only after that did I read: https://wiki.freebsd.org/Ext2fs
"

NOTE: If you are trying to mount Ext4 partitions, and we don't yet
support writing on your particular release, remember to specifically
mount the filesystem *read-only*.

"

As a warning to new users, could you please add this line to the
Handbook? This note is VERY important and shouldn't be left out.

PS: How good is the support for ext2? I plan on creating an ext2 sharing
partition for both bsd and linux.