Re: Does FreeBSD 13.1 support Radeon r7 m265

From: Tomek CEDRO <tomek_at_cedro.info>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 14:02:08 UTC
Hey there :-)

I am using RADEON RX580 on my desktop using amdgpu drm-kmod and xorg
modesetting. It works on mutliple monitors setup with no problem. I am
using Enlightenment WM. I did not manage to run OpenCL on it though.

Here is a WIKI page on Graphics work-in-progress state with some
hints. Not sure if your core is already supported but you may directly
contact the driver author and he should know that for sure :-)

https://wiki.freebsd.org/Graphics

You may also try to boot NomadBSD from USB stick to see what works..
but it seems based on FreeBSD 13.0 release while 13.1 is already out
with some drivers improvements.

https://nomadbsd.org/

Hope that helps :-)