Re: emby-server, digikam and ImageMagick(s)

From: Andriy Gapon <avg_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 13:34:19 UTC
On 25/01/2022 14:29, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Tuesday, 25 January 2022 12:42:33 CET Adriaan de Groot wrote:
>> .. and report on which, if any, works, so that that particular workaround
>> can be applied and made available for everyone.
>>
>> does emby-server work with magick 7?
>
> FWIW, I can tell you (poudriere did all the work, though) that it builds.
> Since I don't know what it does beyond what the pkg-descr says, I'll leave it
> to someone who cares about that specific port to check if it works.
>
> [ade]

Fair enough.
With ImagicMagick 7 emby-server appears generally work, but it logs this on startup:

2022-01-25 15:07:23.206 Info Main: ImageMagick not available. Will try next
image processor.

Before the change it used to be:
2022-01-22 22:46:15.071 Info ImageMagick: ImageMagick version: ImageMagick
6.9.12-34 Q16 amd64 2021-12-22 https://imagemagick.org

I am yet to determine how exactly and how badly that affects the emby's
functionality, but certainly it noticed the change.

--
Andriy Gapon