ASUS USB-BT500 Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter + VirtualOSS Audio works out of the box on 13 Thank You :-)

From: Tomasz CEDRO <tomek_at_cedro.info>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 02:28:06 UTC
If anyone wonders what USB Bluetooth 5.0 dongle to works on FreeBSD
for a small amount of money (below 20EUR) ASUS USB-BT500 seems to work
fine with ng_ubt out of the box :-)

There is even half cheaper usb dongle out there from Asus but I did
not try that one.. however assuming BT4.0 radio on my laptop worked
fine it should work too.. I may try that one as well if anyone wants
to :-)

I have audio (using virtualoss and even pulseaudio) on my bluetooth headset :-)

Did not make microphone and buttons work yet but that may be a matter
of better configuration :-)

BIG THANK YOU to USB + Bluetooth + Virtual OSS developers!! :-)