Re: kldinfo: utility to display module objects deps and version info

From: vermaden <vermaden_at_interia.pl>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2026 07:54:18 UTC
Hi,

On 9/26/26 12:20 AM, Ruslan Zalata wrote:
>
> Hello dear FreeBSD fellows!
>
> On 2026-09-25 20:35, Christos Longros wrote:
>
>> Very useful tool. I will definitely give it a try.
>> On Fri, Sep 25, 2026, 13:59 vermaden <vermaden@interia.pl> wrote:
>>
>>     This is very nice tool - thank You for writing it :)
>>
>>     I have played with it a little and introduced different
>>     formatting - proposal for new look below - along with the patch.
>>
>
>
> I'm pleased you liked this tool. Thank you!
>
> Vermaden, your formatting looks way better. Could you please submit a 
> PR with your patch on Github, I'll accept it. Thanks.
>

Done:

- https://github.com/pointcheck/kldinfo/pull/1


Regards,

vermaden



> ---
> Regards,
> Ruslan