Re: Call for testers with NVMe
- In reply to: Abdelkader Boudih: "Re: Call for testers with NVMe"
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2026 16:54:29 UTC
It is theoretically arch agnostic... But that was retro-fitted and this seems like a detail that might just matter where it didn't before and was overlooked. Warner On Sun, Sep 13, 2026 at 10:53 AM Abdelkader Boudih <seuros@freebsd.org> wrote: > Thanks. > > The driver is arch agnostic, Arm64 should work. > > Abdelkader > > On Sun, 13 Sep 2026, at 17:48, Warner Losh wrote: > > I'll try to test this on a range of drives I have, including some Gen5's I > have (though they will be connected at Gen4 until I can find a good Gen5 > u.2 cage). > > Would it be useful to test on arm64? That's the easiest place for me to > test. > > Warner > > >