Re: revision not displayed in a2440348eed7

From: Marek Zarychta <zarychtam_at_plan-b.pwste.edu.pl>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 13:48:50 UTC
W dniu 26.09.2023 o 13:30, KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko pisze:
> At least up to 15.0-CURRENT, nothing has happend by
> WITHOUT_REPRODUCIBLE_BUILD=yes. Something has changed in
> 15.0-CURRENT at some time. I've rebuilded with 3fb80f1476c7,
> but revision not showed by `uname -a' ;-(
>
> What changed ????

Nothing changed. Perhaps your build system can't check git hash ? If
your sources are from git repository, you need at least git-lite
installed and full git repository available on build machine. If you
checked out the repository with gitup and have gitup installed, it
should also work. It won't work if your build machine has access  to
only a part of the repository like worktree.

Cheers

--
Marek Zarychta