Re: 14.0-CURRENT boots fine but keyboard does not work

From: Matthias Apitz <guru_at_unixarea.de>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2023 06:13:06 UTC
El día lunes, septiembre 04, 2023 a las 12:10:56p. m. -0600, Warner Losh escribió:

> On Mon, Sep 4, 2023, 11:40 AM Michael Gmelin <grembo@freebsd.org> wrote:
>
> > This could also be related:
> >

> > https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/commit/?id=319d2bf407b3762da6f1c67ffe8dce2fee587aaf
> >
> > You could try to undo that patch and build a new kernel.
> >

> It shouldn't make a difference... but I may have been given bad advice if
> it did... if it's this one, I'll help sort it out.
>
> Warner

I've reverted the above change, compiled the kernel, copied it to the
USB key into /boot/kernel/kernel (only this file), removed
/boot/loader.conf and the keyboard is fine. Thanks, Michael.

Warner, do you need a new PR for this?

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045