Re: RFC: NFS over TLS stats

From: Rick Macklem <rick.macklem_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 01:36:04 UTC
Thanks for all the suggestions. I've modified the patch for all of them.
(tx/rx instead of snd/rcv, _tls at the end of the names so the order is
 more readable.)

There aren't really errors visible at the RPC/TLS boundary, but I have
added counts of successful/failed handshakes and a count of alert
messages (basically "Peer Resets" from what I've seen).

Thanks, rick
ps: Just replying to one of the messages and, yes, I did top post..