dangling symlinks in openzfs import

From: Yuri <yuri_at_aetern.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 22:39:11 UTC
These have been in there for quite some time now, and every time I try
to grep something I see this (I know about -s option, but it's there in
opengrok and other tools output as well):

grep:
sys/contrib/openzfs/contrib/debian/openzfs-zfsutils.zfs-load-key.init:
No such file or directory
grep:
sys/contrib/openzfs/contrib/debian/openzfs-zfsutils.zfs-mount.init: No
such file or directory
grep:
sys/contrib/openzfs/contrib/debian/openzfs-zfsutils.zfs-import.init: No
such file or directory
grep:
sys/contrib/openzfs/contrib/debian/openzfs-zfsutils.zfs-share.init: No
such file or directory
grep: sys/contrib/openzfs/contrib/debian/openzfs-zfs-zed.zfs-zed.init:
No such file or directory

Given that these files are completely unrelated to FreeBSD, is it
possible to exclude them from merging with upstream (and delete), or
would it break something?