Re: Tooling Integration and Developer Experience

From: ykla <yklaxds_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 10:11:28 UTC
Hi,

I had a similar thing happen to me, the mailing list FreeBSD-doc seemed to
exist as if no one existed, and there was no one posting in it except for
the automated bug reports from the bots. I have not had any replies to my
several posts either. So can the admins tell how many people actually
subscribe to FreeBSD-doc, or is this just a place to report bugs and people
should discuss FreeBSD doc-related issues elsewhere? Or is it that almost
nobody cares about the FreeBSD documentation?

ykla