Belated Heads Up: commits to add vnet macros to nfsd

From: Rick Macklem <rick.macklem_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 17:28:33 UTC
Hi,

Commit 7344856e3a6d was a large patch that added macros
that will front end the vnet macros. These macros are null ops now,
so they should not affect semantics.

However, the code did change how things get initialized for the nfsd
and that has already caused some breakage, that I think is now fixed.
- The prison cleanup code snuck into the patch and that won't work
   until the macros actually front end the vnet ones.
- oliver reported a crash during booting, that I think was caused by
  the one initialization function being called too late (by the nfsd server
  once it entered the kernel).

Apologies for the breakage. I don't think the next patches should
be problematic, but let me know if you see problems.

rick