Re: RES: TP-LINK USB no carrier after speed test

From: Ivan Quitschal <tezeka_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 17:11:25 UTC

On Mon, 26 Sep 2022, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:

> Hi Ivan,
>
> Can you revert all if_ure patches, and try this one instead.
>
> --HPS

hi Hans

bad news im afraid, problem occurred at the first attempt on speedtest.net.
and I'm really trying to help you analizying this code here myself, but problem
is:
im far from expert on network protocol business. if it is a network problem at
all.
seems to me more like a USB protocol limit issue or something ..  just FYI ,
limiting that first constant to 2048 still limits my  upload to 90mbps , and
also still solves the issue .. there has to be something about it obviously

dont remember if i told you that but the tp-link adapter is currently plugged in
a USB 3.2 port anyway

anything i could do to help you on something here? just let me know

thanks

--tzk