Re: dmesg: ACPI Warning: Firmware issue warning spaming

From: Jung-uk Kim <jkim_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 01:18:50 UTC
On 22. 6. 13., Masachika ISHIZUKA wrote:
>> What do you think opening a review about this fix/tweak to stop this
>> spamming that blinds dmesg?

>>> warnings:
>>> ms >
>
>    I think this spam message is from linux.
>    So, I think we should discuss on linux forum but I don't familier
> to linux.

FYI, both FreeBSD and Linux use ACPICA to implement ACPI.

https://acpica.org

This message was added by this commit:

https://github.com/acpica/acpica/commit/2a0d1d475e7ea1c815bee1e0692d81db9a7c909c

You can file your complaints here if it is really bothering you.

https://github.com/acpica/acpica/issues

Jung-uk Kim