Re: from X to terminal needs an fflush

From: Ivan Quitschal <tezeka_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 11:13:27 UTC

On Fri, 22 Jul 2022, Ivan Quitschal wrote:

> hi all
>
> Ive been trying to solve a problem which is happening to me but so far no
> success.
> problem is this:
>
> sometimes happens, sometimes doesnt, but once im on X and do a "F2", "F3"
> whatever in order to get back to terminal, it *does* get back to terminal but
> the screen still shows like i was on X, therefore i have to do a F* twice in
> order to see the console , like an fflush was missing somewhere.
>
> im using the drm-devel-kmod git for i915kms.ko btw
>
> any ideas what could it be?
>
> thank you guys
>
> --tzk

Hi All,

Please disregard , the driver is fine. this is a problem with Enlightenment, or
at least some Ee themes.

Depending on the theme , the problem happens (you need to do more than one F* in
order to the terminal shows up). something is holding AIGLX from being suspended
right away

just in case someone has the same problem.

thank you

--tzk