Re: Dragonfly Mail Agent (dma) in the base system

From: Ed Maste <emaste_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 18:04:28 UTC
On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 at 16:34, Ed Maste <emaste@freebsd.org> wrote:

> If you have enabled DMA on
> your systems (or are willing to give it a try) and have any feedback
> or are aware of issues please follow up or submit a PR as appropriate.

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far. I think the feedback
(including some private mail) can be summarised as:

- It works well for the intended use case.
- Documentation (FreeBSD handbook) is missing. I have submitted
https://bugs.freebsd.org/261536 to track this.
- We'd need to address queued mail in some way before it could be the
default (e.g. provide a default cron job).