delete-old-files Deleting Newly Installed Files

From: Cameron Katri <me_at_cameronkatri.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 16:49:31 UTC
Hello,

	I recently enabled WITHOUT_MANCOMPRESS="YES" and
WITH_LLVM_BINUTILS="YES" on my 14-Current installation
and noticed two issues while running make delete-old.
The first issue is that mount_fusefs.8 is being deleted, this seems to
be due to b9ec6f2 ("Add a whole bunch of missed obsolete manpages to ObsoleteFiles.inc").
The second issue is that when using llvm binutils, the newly installed llvm-objdump
at /usr/bin/objdump will be deleted, this seems to be due to 80b7615
("binutils: disconnect objdump from the build") and 021385a
("Add WITH_LLVM_BINUTILS to install LLVM binutils instead of Elftoolchain").
I have CC'd the people responsible for those 3 commits.

Thank you.

--
Cameron Katri
Email: me@cameronkatri.com