Outdated IX intel driver in /usr/src tree

From: Dan The Man <dan_at_sunsaturn.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 00:09:32 UTC
ix-3.3.32 is on intel website since back in July.
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/14303/intel-network-adapters-driver-for-pcie-10-gigabit-network-connections-under-freebsd.html

/usr/src/sys/dev/ixgbe seems to be behind.

Currently having issues with Intel 520 DA card hitting 10 gigabit speeds,
last night booted same machine with Rocky Linux 9 on USB stick, no problem
hitting 10gigabit with iperf3. Tried booting even a 13 release FreeBSD
same issues, so nothing related to CURRENT.

I've played with /boot/loader.conf and /etc/sysctl.conf tuning parameters
to no avail, nothing seems to work, perhaps the updated driver may fix
this? I notice there are new sysctl parameters under newest driver.

router:/usr/src/sys/modules # uname -a
FreeBSD router.sunsaturn.com 14.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 14.0-CURRENT #0
main-n259557-4fa1e855be60: Sun Dec  4 22:28:09 CST 2022
dan@router.sunsaturn.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/MYKERNEL amd64
router:/usr/src/sys/modules #

Standard Dell r720 server.

Dan.