Recent 14.0-CURRENT(s) crash in BTX whilest booting

From: Willem Jan Withagen <wjw_at_digiware.nl>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 12:23:38 UTC
Hi,

I tried upgrading a 14.0-CURRENT system from somewhere Dec 2021, to the
most recent state.
So I build everything and installed the things...

Reboot and I end up in BTX....
Oke, so I perhaps should also update pmbr and gptzfsboot.
Booted from stick, and update...

Still I end up in BTX.

So get out the guns:
Downloaded the latest snapshot, and even there I do end up in BTX
once I have installed the system.
The Stick does boot the mem-stcik into EFI, and lets me install the
system. But upon reboot I again endup in BTX.

So i anybody out there willing to help me figure out what is wrong here.
I can sent you a foto of the BTX screen.

System specs:
     ASUS M5A97 PLUS
     AMD FX-8370 Eight-Core Processor
     24Gbyte Ram
     1 HD (rust) seagate ST3250318AS 250G
         met auto-install ZFS stripe, 8G swap, BIOS+UEFI

Thanx,
--WjW

BTW: I now installed 13.1-RELASE on another disk, and that (just) works