Re: main-n254654-d4e8207317c results in "no pools available to import"

From: Thomas Laus <lausts_at_acm.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 15:48:32 UTC
On 4/12/22 08:29, Ronald Klop wrote:
> Are you guys both using NVME or EFI? Just wondering if the common
> problem is in ZFS or some other component.

I just repeated this issue on the desktop computer that is used for my
weekly builds that get distributed to the other PC's in the house.  In
order to not contaminate the build with local changes, I blew away my
/usr/obj and /usr/src.  I cloned the repository and built world with a
GENERIC kernel.  The problem is on my desktop as well with a fresh clone
as of a few hours ago.  This desktop uses 2 SSD drives in a zpool
mirror.  It also uses EFI.  The EFI partition was copied from
/boot/loader.efi to the /EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.efi file on ada0p1 and ada1p1
like I do each time before rebuilding my system.  I made sure that the
zpool was upgraded before cloning as well.

Tom

--
Public Keys:
PGP KeyID = 0x5F22FDC1