Re: latest current fails to boot.

From: Alexander Motin <mav_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 16:16:55 UTC
Thank you for the notification.  08063e9f98a should fix the hang.

I just want to add that lowering kern.sched.steal_thresh below 2 should
not be a proper fix for any problem, but only a workaround.  I guess
either some CPU can't wake up from sleep for too long, or the wakeup
interrupt is not properly sent to it when the load is assigned.  In such
case stealing makes other CPU to do the work instead.  It would be good
to find and fix the real problem.

--
Alexander Motin