compile failure in /usr/src/stand/libsa

From: Gary Jennejohn <gljennjohn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 10:53:07 UTC
So, a new problem with buildworld in HEAD.

Building in /usr/src/stand/libsa fails because dosfs.c, ufs.c and
geli/gelidev.c can't find disk.h.  But disk.h is located in ../common.

I had to modify all three of these files to get the compile to finish
by using ../common/disk.h.

In /usr/src/stand/defs.mk I find LDRSRC= ${BOOTSRC}/common and defs.mk
is included in /usr/src/stand/Makefile.inc.  So it seems like the C-files
under libsa should find the includes.

However, I'm not sure whether LDSRC is the correct value to be using
in defs.mk, because I'm not sure what it means.

I saw this error on two different machines with the latst HEAD tree.

--
Gary Jennejohn