Re: stat(1) isn't honouring locale

From: Jamie Landeg-Jones <jamie_at_catflap.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 12:12:53 UTC
Stefan Esser <se@freebsd.org> wrote:

> > % date +%+
> > Fri 29 Oct 2021 00:15:05 BST
> >
> > % stat -t%+ -f '%Sm' .
> > Fri Oct 29 00:13:38 BST 2021
> > -----------------------------

> thank you for reporting this issue and suggesting a fix.
>
> I have committed your proposed fix to -CURRENT as Git commit 20f8331aca892ff8
> and plan to MFC it to 13-STABLE in a few days.
>
> I'm CCing to the release engineer, since this might be a change that we want
> to include in the upcoming 12.3 release (currently in beta).

Thanks, and thanks for the quick response! I wasn't sure if it was an oversight, or if there was something I missed.

Cheers, Jamie

P.S. Thanks for not mentioning that when I editted the order of my example commands above to appear in a more logical order, I managed to make it look as if I'd gone back in time.... Ooops!