Deprecating smbfs(5) and removing it before FreeBSD 14

From: Ed Maste <emaste_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 14:44:56 UTC
The smbfs(5) filesystem supports only the obsolete SMBv1 protocol, and
I propose removing it for FreeBSD 14. I know the CHERI folks have been
using it but they plan to migrate away from it. It was broken for
months before they fixed it, so I suspect nobody is using it on
contemporary releases.

I have review D32707 (https://reviews.freebsd.org/D32707) open to add
this deprecation notice to the man page:
     The smbfs filesystem driver supports only the obsolete SMBv1 protocol.
     smbfs and userspace counterparts smbutil(1) and mount_smbfs(8) are not
     present in FreeBSD 14 and above.  Users are advised to evaluate the
     sysutils/fusefs-smbnetfs port instead.

A similar notice would be added to the smbutil and mount_smbfs man
pages, and manu@ suggested having the userland utilities emit a
warning when they are used.

I am interested in comments, objections, or reports that anyone is in
fact using smbfs.