Re: poudriere jail with todays current: Install fail?

From: Larry Rosenman <ler_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 11:51:47 UTC
On 10/20/2021 6:41 am, Dimitry Andric wrote:
> On 20 Oct 2021, at 03:50, Larry Rosenman <ler@FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>> Anyone else having poudriere jail -u or jail -c fail in the
>> installworld?
>>
>> log:
>> https://www.lerctr.org/~ler/jail-install.log
>
> The actual error is pretty far from the bottom of that log:
>
> --- realinstall_subdir_usr.sbin/lpr/chkprintcap ---
> install: chkprintcap: No such file or directory
>
> So probably usr.sbin/lpr wasn't built during buildworld? Do you have
> any
> special settings in e.g. src.conf?
>
> -Dimitry

I had
WITHOUT_LPR=yes

in make.conf.  But I've had that in there for a LONG time, and this is
the
first time poudriere has complained.

So, I commented that out for now, but I'd like to know why the sudden
change.

--
Larry Rosenman                     http://people.freebsd.org/~ler
Phone: +1 214-642-9640                 E-Mail: ler@FreeBSD.org