Re: Spam mail being sent via the FreeBSD mailing lists

From: Lucas Nali de Magalhães <rollingbits_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 23:13:12 -0300
> On May 25, 2021, at 8:53 PM, jake h <jakehfreebsd_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have recently received several pieces of spam mail, apparently sent via
> this mailing list. These pieces of mail are the usual spam formula; Your
> phone has a virus, Ads, Fake blackmail, so on and so forth.
> Has anyone else noticed these spam emails, or is it just me?

I'm receiving these too. It looks like the servers are bouncing some of them just for me, even. And I'm receiving not just from this list; also from freebsd-hackers_at_ and ports_at_.

--
rollingbits — 📧 rollingbits_at_icloud.com 📧 rollingbits_at_gmail.com 📧 rollingbits_at_yahoo.com 📧 rollingbits_at_terra.com.br 📧 rollingbits_at_globo.com