Very very important

From: Spence <messageb478613a780d_at_mail.f-rs.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 16:09:08 UTC
Hello!

Ok, let me be straight, I know the fact you like to see [P]0RNOGRAPH[Y] movies with yours smartphone , so I recordded you when you MASTRUBATE. Your device got a vlrus and allowed me to use your front camera in background , also I copied all your contacts, emails, phone list, social media contacts in order to get a benefit.
If you don`t send me 800$ value in [B]IT[C]0IN the video wlth u doing... you know what, will be sent to all your contacts. U can search on Google for P-a-x-f-u-l to get some coins and use the next address to send those.

The amount(approximately): 0.021
The Address Part 1: 16HUW34tanK
The Address Part 2: 6uVV3337ikHcB3DJD7bw6go

So, you have to manually copy + paste Part 1 and Part 2 and you will get a string of 34 characters with no space between parts that start with "1" and end with "o" is in fact the final address which in Case Sensitive where you should send the bribery. I give you a few days!
Oh, BTW, to remove my sneaky stuff from your device search for on HOW TO RESTORE FACTORY SETTINGS and your phone model and follow the steps. As well... you may want to end this habbit because is like any addication.