Re: What happen to mailing list archives?

From: Steve Kargl <sgk_at_troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2021 23:28:34 UTC
On Sun, Jun 06, 2021 at 01:04:46AM +0200, Michael Gmelin wrote:

> p.s. If you go to https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo, click FreeBSD-net and then "Archives from mailman’s time", you get to a list that brings you to https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/. So the old archives are still reachable that way. (I still find the docs.FreeBSD.org/mail page to be confusing).

There isn't an "Archives from mailman's time" link on freebsd-numerics.

Hundreds of emails from me are now gone or sufficiently hidden that
I cannot find them.  More importantly, Bruce Evans often replied
with reviews of libm patch's I sent the list.  Those reviews and
his detailed analysis of the libm code are now gone or sufficiently
hidded that I cannot find them.

--
Steve