cloud-init development

From: Mina_Galić <me_at_igalic.co>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:22:48 UTC
Hi folks,

as you may have read in the FreeBSD Quarterly Update[1], I have
started working (again) on bringing better BSD support to cloud-init.

There's a now net/cloud-init-devel port, that is regularly updated
with the new changes. The latest update (22.3-112-g7b049855)[2] will
include the ifconfig(8)[3] parser that I've been working on for the
past month.

If you're working on creating VM images for different clouds
providers, I would hugely appreciate if you could help test
cloud-init-devel, before it's released, and give feedback - praise
and/or bug reports!

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,

Mina Galić