Re: sysutils/azure-agent has been updated to 2.2.54.2

From: Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 17:45:18 UTC
On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 12:43 AM tech-lists <tech-lists@zyxst.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Sun, May 23, 2021 at 09:49:49PM +0800, Li-Wen Hsu wrote:
> >sysutils/azure-agent has been updated to 2.2.54.2, along with several fixes:
> >
> >https://cgit.freebsd.org/ports/commit/?id=b185a2b866b8642e2500dd691267694ac388875b
> >
> >Please help test if you're using FreeBSD on Azure.
> >
> >I will include this in the (belated) 13.0 Azure marketplace image,
> >sorry that it was delayed because of several technical and
> >non-technical issues.
>
> Is it safe to upgrade from 12.2-p9 to 13.0-p4 via freebsd-upgrade, on an azure instance?

I haven't tested this, but I believe this should be safe, I use
buildworld and buildkernel to upgrade the image builder VM from 12.2
to 13.0, no code is modified. The builder is running 13.0-p4 now.

BTW, some updates for the official 13.0 image: I'm trying to provide
support for the gen2 VM with 13.0, but certain gen2 VM sizes have a
boot issue so I may directly go with the gen1 VM for now, then
continue the debugging of the gen2 VM.

Best,
Li-Wen