[Bug 278716] ucom(4)/uslcom(4)/uchcom(4) serial driver: communcation problem with FBSD > 13.2-RELENG

From: <bugzilla-noreply_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2026 16:00:29 UTC
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=278716

--- Comment #6 from Kyle Evans <kevans@freebsd.org> ---
(In reply to fabrice.bruel from comment #5)

I think this is an entirely separate issue, given that yours succeeds for some
period of time and the OP just completely failed to establish a connection. 
Can you open a new PR, please?

Also, if you have it attached via an xhci(4) controller, do you have an
opportunity to test a recent 15-STABLE image, by chance?  A fix has gone in
within the past few months to deal with an xhci/device state sync issue that
I've seen appear after a little bit of use for some devices, and I'm curious if
we can get quick confirmation that that bug isn't causing the issue you're
seeing.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.