[Bug 296107] auditdistd broken in FreeBSD 15
- In reply to: bugzilla-noreply_a_freebsd.org: "[Bug 296107] auditdistd broken in FreeBSD 15"
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2026 09:24:26 UTC
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=296107
Johan Söllvander <js@FreeBSD.org> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status|New |Open
Assignee|bugs@FreeBSD.org |js@FreeBSD.org
CC| |js@FreeBSD.org
--- Comment #3 from Johan Söllvander <js@FreeBSD.org> ---
Created attachment 275406
--> https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=275406&action=edit
auditdistd_patch
Daniel, your colleague Linus asked if I could look at this bug. Can you test
this patch for me and see if it fixes your problem? auditdistd works fine on my
test VM running FreeBSD current when I'm using it.
From what I can tell, it's the same problem des fixed in b7e5c2e008f5 for
hastd.
If it's working fine I'll open a phabricator review.
--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.