[Bug 296211] System hangs on poweroff after disconnecting geli and usb randomly as of 15.1
- In reply to: bugzilla-noreply_a_freebsd.org: "[Bug 296211] System hangs on poweroff and reboot randomly"
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2026 19:43:11 UTC
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=296211 --- Comment #16 from Justine Smithies <justine@smithies.me.uk> --- If I uncomment those lines and then reboot then obvs link aggregation works as expected I get connection when lan is plugged in and WiFi when no lan is connected. Powering down when this is active freezes after unmounting geli and all the usb stuff. If I comment them out and reboot then poweroff works as expected without issue. But if I uncomment those lines to enable link aggregation and reboot then I can only poweroff successfully if I remove my external keyboard which does not make sense to me at all ??? -- You are receiving this mail because: You are the assignee for the bug.