[Bug 282279] The rc(8) scripts 'netif' or 'routing' should have man pages
- In reply to: bugzilla-noreply_a_freebsd.org: "[Bug 282279] The rc(8) scripts 'netif' or 'routing' man pages"
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2024 12:09:28 UTC
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=282279
--- Comment #5 from Slawomir Wojciech Wojtczak <vermaden@interia.pl> ---
Created attachment 255441
--> https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=255441&action=edit
rc.services(8)
I omitted the commands that already have their man pages.
These are covered:
/etc/rc.d/bridge
/etc/rc.d/local
/etc/rc.d/netif
/etc/rc.d/nfsclient
/etc/rc.d/power_profile
/etc/rc.d/routing
I attach the man page - although I do not know how to write man pages from
scratch - so I used txt2man(1) to convert - probably result is not perfect -
but that is 'secondary' problem that I believe can be overcomed quickly.
Let me know what You think.
Regards,
vermaden
--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.