[Bug 280370] amdtemp: Add support for AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 6850U
- In reply to: bugzilla-noreply_a_freebsd.org: "[Bug 280370] amdtemp: Add support for AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 6850U"
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2024 17:49:09 UTC
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=280370
Mark Johnston <markj@FreeBSD.org> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC| |markj@FreeBSD.org
Status|New |Open
--- Comment #2 from Mark Johnston <markj@FreeBSD.org> ---
> But these values do not seem correct to me, i.e. the same values are always displayed for all cores.
I think this is expected, from my reading of amdtemp_sysctl(), the value read
is the same no matter which core the sysctl corresponds to. I can't say much
more than that, I'm not very familiar with this driver.
> instead of 'AMDTEMP_ZEN4_10H_CCD_TMP_BASE' should I use 'AMDTEMP_17H_CUR_TMP'?
Is there any public documentation from AMD on this? What does Linux do there?
--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.