[Bug 256915] vmd: Crash on boot after ddfc9c4c59e2ea4871100d8c076adffe3af8ff21
- Reply: bugzilla-noreply_a_freebsd.org: "[Bug 256915] vmd: Crash on boot after ddfc9c4c59e2ea4871100d8c076adffe3af8ff21"
- Reply: bugzilla-noreply_a_freebsd.org: "[Bug 256915] vmd: Crash on boot after ddfc9c4c59e2ea4871100d8c076adffe3af8ff21"
- Reply: bugzilla-noreply_a_freebsd.org: "[Bug 256915] vmd: Crash on boot after ddfc9c4c59e2ea4871100d8c076adffe3af8ff21"
- Reply: bugzilla-noreply_a_freebsd.org: "[Bug 256915] vmd: Crash on boot after ddfc9c4c59e2ea4871100d8c076adffe3af8ff21"
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 00:36:13 UTC
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=256915
Bug ID: 256915
Summary: vmd: Crash on boot after
ddfc9c4c59e2ea4871100d8c076adffe3af8ff21
Product: Base System
Version: CURRENT
Hardware: Any
OS: Any
Status: New
Severity: Affects Some People
Priority: ---
Component: kern
Assignee: bugs@FreeBSD.org
Reporter: nc@FreeBSD.org
I believe after commit ddfc9c4c59e2ea4871100d8c076adffe3af8ff21, systems using
vmd(8) crash while booting. This happens on TigerLake systems, especially ones
like the HP Spectre x360 13t-aw200 where vmd(8) use is required to use NVMe.
I have attached a picture of the stacktrace. Sorry if I couldn't get a text
file: the keyboard wasn't working when it panicked.
--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.